Friday, February 7, 2014

Lists and Panty Hose

The other day, I was looking through my "notes" on my phone and found one from three months ago labeled, "Stuff I Hate." Intrigued, I opened it and found this:


First, it's "viola," people. It's French. Google that shit. Second, I don't even sort of remember writing this note, but it's completely me. I'm the type of person that hates so many things that I feel the need to make a list. So, I figured I'd continue the list and make a mini-series of sorts. First up: cheaply made panty hose. 


I love panty hose in the winter. With them, I can look cute in a dress and not freeze my ass off. However, I'm a cheapskate. I loathe paying six bucks for panty hose, so I'll go with the cheaper, less durable option. Not any more. 

New Years Eve, I had just the right amount of fun and ruined my good pair of panty hose. So, I had to buy some new ones, but I didn't want to spend "a lot" of cheddar. I found some at Ross for $3. Score! 

I wore them for the first time on Wednesday and within 10 minutes, they were ruined. Literally. I walked out of my apartment and got into my car and somewhere in between there, a huge run found its way onto my panty hose. 


By the end of the day, it was down to my ankle. This kind of stuff only seems to happen to me. Needless to say, I'll start buying the good stuff. 

I hate cheaply made panty hose. 

Sincerely,



The Average Person

No comments:

Post a Comment