Thursday, April 26, 2012

Defining 'Average'



As you've probably guessed by now, I am the Average Person. I'm the Average Person in the Average City in the Average Country in the Average World. I have the Average job with the Average Family (kind of; more on that later) and the Average Problems. 'Average' is the word I am using because I think everyone in the whole world has a similar format to how their lives progress. Everyone goes through loss, love, success, good times, really hard times, etc. Yes, I am aware that not every person's loss or success is as monumental as someone else's, but the main idea is that you can't assume that your day is more of a challenge than a stranger's is. We're all average in one way or another, and that's not a bad thing! It means that we can help each other through our tough times and rejoice with one another in our times of success and happiness. Does this always happen? No. But, that's not what I'm here to write about. This blog will chronicle my Average Life on a day-to-day basis (or week-to-week, month-to-month, or whatever I'm in the mood for) and maybe you'll be able to relate to the happenings in my life and MAYBE you'll be encouraged. Maybe. Maybe my ramblings will just entertain you, and that's fine, too.


Sincerely,

The Average Person

No comments:

Post a Comment